Risk Management (PMI-RMP-Exam)
Risk Management Online Course. (PMI Risk Management Professional course with 20 PMI approved PDUs) Duration :- 90 Days Free Demo [...]
Risk Management Online Course.
(PMI Risk Management Professional course with 20 PMI approved PDUs)
Duration :- 90 Days Free Demo available.
Risk management is an important skill that can be applied to a wide variety of projects. In an era of downsizing, consolidation, shrinking budgets, increasing technological sophistication, and shorter development times, risk management can provide valuable insights to help key project personnel plan for risks, alert them of potential risk issues, analyze these issues, and develop, implement, and monitor plans to address the issues long before the issues surface and adversely affect project cost, performance, and schedule.
If any employers are looking to sharpen their employees’ project management skills and showcase their specialized expertise in risk management, this course is meant for them.
The Risk Management course has been developed and evaluated by several PMPs and experts in the field of project risk management. This course is aligned with the concepts of Risk Management as defined by Project Management Institute (PMI®) and is a great way to prepare for PMI Risk Management Professional (PMI-RMP®) exam. Upon successful completion of the course, you get 20 PMI Approved PDUs (Activity # is RMSTUD).
- Learn from the Leaders
- Low cost / High value
- High-quality courseware
- Prepared by experts
- PMI approved PDUs
COMPREHENSIVE COURSE STRUCTURE
The Risk Management course is comprehensive and covers all the concepts required to be a Risk Management specialist.
The course offers comprehensive study guides for all the chapters and illustrates the concepts for the benefit of the student. The concepts are explained in simple language using time-tested and proven training methodology, making it easy to understand even the complex topics.
The Risk Management course is divided into the following 8 chapters.
- Principles and Concepts
- Introduction to Project Risk Management Processes
- Plan Risk Management
- Identify Risks
- Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis
- Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis
- Plan Risk Responses
- Monitor and Control Risks
- STUDY METHODOLOGY
- The procedure that should be ideally followed while studying for the online course is mentioned below:
- 1. Read a particular chapter.
- 2. Read the comprehensive study guides for the particular chapter.
- 3. Take the Chapter Test. This will help to improve the understanding of concepts for that chapter.
- 4. Take the evaluation test for that chapter. Access will be provided to the next chapter only on passing the evaluation test.
For any further queries or Free demo Please send us email :- email@example.com
No Reviews found for this course.